Peer Review process is very worthwhile for the reviewer to write their own articles or research paper as well as for the community and submissions to journals, based on the requirements of that journal, predefined criteria, and quality, completeness and accuracy of the research presented. They provide feedback on the article and the research paper which is written by the other authors, suggest improvements and make a recommendation to the editor about whether ensure the rigorous standards of the scientific process by taking part in the peer-review system.
- Uphold the integrity of the journal by identifying invalid research and helping to maintain the quality of the journal.
- Fulfil a sense of obligation to the community and their own area of research.
- Establish relationships with reputable colleagues and their affiliated journals and increase their opportunities to join an editorial board.
- Reciprocate professional courtesy, as authors and reviewers are often interchangeable roles because as reviewers, researchers ‘repay’ the same courtesy they receive as authors.
Benefits to becoming a reviewer
- Inaugurate your expertise in the field and expand your knowledge.
- Improve your reputation and increase your exposure to key figures in the field
- Up to Date with the latest literature and have advanced access to research results
- Develop critical thinking skills essential to research
- Advance in your career – peer review is an essential role for researchers
IP Innovative Publication provides additional benefits to the reviewer: If reviewer,
- Will review more than five articles in a year then they can publish one article free of cost.
- Will review more accurately and give full contribution then they have a chance to add in the reviewer board.
- In the end of the year they got journal hard copy of the current issue and reviewer certificate.
- And the complimentary gift, T&C apply.
- Online access of current and archives of Innovative Publication Journals.